We are two friends and musicians known on the Internet as Jumpman (Mario’s former name) and Robinhood. As video game fans, we decided to arrange video game music and perform it with our instruments.
If you have questions, read the FAQ. You may find the answers you expect. Otherwise, contact us!
If you want to know more about us, here are two interviews you can read:
Jumpman and Robinhood appeared in several media:
- in the British magazine NGamer (scan)
- in the headlines of YouTube (1 2)
- in the headlines of Dailymotion (1 2 3 4)
- on the American website GoNintendo (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11)
- on the American website Zelda Dungeon (link)
- on the American website The Hylia (1 2)
- on the French website Puissance Nintendo (1 2 3)
- on the French website Puissance Zelda (link)
- on the French website Nintendo Master (link)
- on the Latin American website ZitunLog (link)
- on the French website The-Nintendo-Wii (1 2)
This site has been mainly developed by Jumpman, with the help of some people.
- Robinhood: music and other content;
- Quazel: help in HTML and CSS coding;
- Nextgen (from our affiliate website NextGenBlog): banner design;
- ToxicSquall: background image.
A big thank you to all the contributors for their precious help!